The Bellingham and Stanley Model 60/ED Abbe refractometer from Xylemis designed for refractive index measurements on a wide variety of materials including sugars, confectionery, pharmaceuticals, fats and oils.
- Enclosed glass scale calibrated to 0.001 R.I. with estimation to 0.0001
- Externally mounted LED light source with wavelength compensation device is used to ‘achromatise’ to 589.3nm
- Hinged prism box with water jacket and built-in temperature probe
- Built-in digital temperature readout with LCD
- LED scale illuminator
- Low voltage external power supply
- Flow cell accessory
Model 60/ED features:
|Scales||R.I.||1.300 to 1.740|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||180 x 250 x 280|
Scale illumination by long-life LED light source. Prism temperature is monitored by a temperature probe mounted in the prism block and displayed by a built-in digital readout. A water jacket around the prism block with inlet and outlet ports allows temperature control using accessory external thermostatic circulators. An externally mounted, LED light source illuminates the sample and a wavelength compensation device is used to ‘achromatise’ to the mean sodium wavelength (589.3nm) required for readings.
Supplied with a 12V external power supply requiring a 110, 230V 50/60Hz single phase supply.