For fully automated, washing and filling of microplates, achieving fast, reliable processing with high precision and repeatability.
- Low residual volumes
- Open construction and RS232 interface allows easy integration with robotic systems
- Up to 25 user-programmable wash protocols
- Accommodates most variants of 96- and 384-well microplates
- Available with 8, 12, 16, 24 concentric tip configurations
- Back-lit alphanumeric display and easy to use, keypad control
- Separate dispense and aspirate channels minimise the possibility of cross-contamination
|Dispensing volume||µl||25 to 1500 in 25µl increments|
|Precision||C.V. %||±3 at 300µl|
|Stability (at 37°C)||°C||±0.1|
|Dimensions, H x W x D||mm||280 x 230 x 480|
|Power||12V d.c. adapter requiring a 100-240V 50/60Hz a.c. supply|
Comprising manifold as indicated, 2 litre capacity wash and waste reservoirs, inlet and outlet tubing and power adapter with plug as indicated requiring a 100-240V 50/60Hz single phase supply.