LTE Mediclaves are a comprehensive range of front loading, benchtop autoclaves complying with EU Directives 93/42/EC, EN13060, 97/23/EC, EN61326-1, EN61010-1 and EN61010-2-40.
- Choice of chamber size:
– 6 litre: 236 x 301.5mm diameter x depth
– 18 litre: 236 x 381.5mm diameter x depth
– 23 litre: 236 x 530mm diameter x depth
- 121°C or 134°C cycles available with up to 12 programme options
- Choice of operational class:
– B: fractionated vacuum for solid and hollow instruments, wrapped instruments and porous loads with up to four vacuum pulses
– S: Pre- and post-cycle vacuum for solid or wrapped instruments and small porous loads
– N: non-vacuum, thermodynamic for solid instruments only
- One-piece, stainless steel chamber vessel
- Separate steam generator produces steam rapidly, reducing cycle times and means that there are no heating elements within the chamber
- The motorised door has no bolts or levers; door locking at the start of the cycle and release at the end is fully automatic
- Integral supply and waste tanks with quick connections for easy filling (requires deionised water) or draining and sensors to monitor levels and warn if empty or full
- Built-in data printer with accessory USB datalogger available
diameter x depth
||mm||236 x 301.5||236 x 381.5||236 x 530|
|Programmes||class B* class S* class N||
||11 11 5||11 11 5|
|Trays supplied, quantity x size||mm||1x 19 x 150 x 250 + 2x 19 x 115 x 240||4x 17 x 185 x 285||4x 17 x 185 x 440|
|Overall H x W x D||mm||345 x 445 x 610||400 x 505 x 610||400 x 505 x 695|
|Weight, kg||class B class S class N||25 - -||45 40 35||50 45 40|
*Vacuum models have an additional vacuum test cycle.
Supplied with integral printer and trays as indicated. For 220-240V 50/60Hz single phase supplies, 2.5kW.