Biochrom WPA CO7000 medical colorimeter is designed for use by doctors and medical technologists in small to medium sized clinics and in the field.
- “Open” system accommodates both wet reagents and kits
- Easy operation via three buttons; reference, test and on/off
- Wavelength selection via 10 gelatine colour filters using a thumb wheel
- Accepts 10mm square or 16mm diameter round cells (also 10 and 12mm diameter tubes using accessory adapter set)
- Mains or rechargeable battery operation
- Tropicalised for field use in humid and hot environments
|Wavelength||nm||400 to 700|
|Wavelength selection||nm||10 gelatine filters in a filter wheel 400, 440,470, 490, 520, 550, 580, 590, 680 and 700|
|Precision||< ±0.05A at 1A|
|Repeatability||< ±0.02A at 1A|
|Ranges||% transmission absorbance, A||0 to 199 -0.3 to 1.99|
|Resolution||% transmission absorption||1 0.01|
|Power||NiMH rechargeable battery or adapter requiring a 220-240V 50/60Hz supply|
|Operating range||°C %R.H.||0 to 45 up to 70|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||150 x 180 x 60|
Supplied with rechargeable battery, mains adapter for 220-240V 50/60Hz supplies, spare lamp and instructions.
With sample holder, mains adapter, 100, 10mm disposable cuvettes, spare fuse and lamp and instructions. For 97-264V 50/60Hz a.c. supplies. 12V d.c. operation also available using accessory battery leads. Requires accessory gelatin or interference filters for operation.