For regeneration by the user. Requires a raw water feed which is clean, colourless and free from organic matter.
- Permutit Model 24R
- Maximum/minimum flow rate: 400/60 litres per hour
- Optimum flow (for maximum capacity between regenerations): 200 litres per hour
- Water purity: 15 to 30µS/cm
- Maximum working temperature: 35oC
- Minimum ambient temperature (to prevent freezing of chemicals): 15oC
- Maximum/minimum working pressure: 7/1.5 bar
- Capacity based on 100 ppm total anions (as CaCO3): 5.0m3
- Overall H x W x D: 1050 x 430 x 360mm
- Weight, filled: 60kg
- Regeneration drain (with 4m tubing): 12.7mm o.d.
- Raw water inlet tube (with 1.5m tubing): 9.5mm o.d.
- Treated water outlet tube (with 1.5m tubing): 9.5mm o.d.
Note: Local water authority requirements often necessitate units to be fitted with non-return valves and break tanks - these are available as optional extras.
- 30% w/w caustic soda: 2.7 litres
- 32% w/w hydrochloric acid: 2.7 litres
- Effluent volume per regeneration: 400 litres
- Maximum flow per regeneration (at max. working pressure): 700 litres per hour
- Regeneration time: 90 minutes
Supplied with cation/anion resin charges and battery for conductivity meter.