- Magnification 40X to 1000X (1600X with accessory eyepieces)
- Binocular head with built-in 1.3 megapixel CMOS camera with USB output and application software* supplied
- DIN standard parcentered achromatic objectives
- Co-axial coarse and fine focussing with indexed scale
- Smooth action x-y mechanical stage
- Built-in 6V 20W halogen illumination with adjustable brightness control
Magnification 40X to 1000X. With 45° inclined binocular head with adjustable interpupillary distance and rotatable 360°. The head incorporates a 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024 pixel) CMOS camera with USB output for connection to the user’s personal computer*. When the camera is not in use the microscope can be used normally. Coaxial coarse and fine focussing with indexed scale, adjustable tension control and focus-stop. Reversed position quadruple nosepiece turret. Mechanical stage 120 x 140mm with x-y movement and coaxial, low-drive controls. Also features a bright Abbe condenser (N.A. 1.25) with iris diaphragm in centring mount. Built-in 6V 20W halogen illumination with adjustable brightness control.
- Eyepieces — W10XD paired, high eyepoint, 18mm field
- Objectives — 4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD (oil), parcentred achromatic
Supplied with USB 2.0 connection cable, application software CD and dust cover. Overall 170 x 215 x 360mm W x D x H. Weight 6.5kg. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies.
*Requires a personal computer running Windows™ software.