Corning Stripette®, disposable, cotton plugged, sterile, plastic pipettes feature a range of class-leading specifications:
- Manufactured in crystal clear, 100% virgin, polystyrene
- Certified RNase- and DNase-free
- Certified non-pyrogenic
- 25ml, 50ml and 100ml sizes have an anti-drip tip to ensure accurate deliveries
- A colour-coded, magnifying strip at the back of the pipette enhances the meniscus and improves volume reading
- Precisely printed graduations enhance precision in use
Packaging wrap options:
Type A. Plastic wrap: clear plastic individual wrap with colour coded stripe; gives a full view of pipette and provides easy aseptic opening and pipette removal.
Type B. Paper/Plastic wrap: individual wrap with one colour coded paper side and one clear plastic side. Allows easy opening by either ‘pop-through’ or ‘peel apart’ techniques. Reduces static cling making opening easier when wearing latex gloves in sterile applications.
Type C. Bulk pack: pipettes are bagged in inner sleeves as indicated. Ideal for large scale sterile and non-sterile liquid handling.
Cleanroom packed versions with triple-bagging and a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of less than or equal to 10-6 are also available to special order - details on request.