Explorer® series semi-micro balances
- Brilliant, backlit, high resolution, VGA, touchscreen display programming
- Multiple application modes and user application setting library
- Application modes include parts counting, dynamic weighing, check weighing, percentage weighing, filling, Gross-Net-Tare, pipette adjustment, density determination, totalisation, formulation, differential weighing, peak hold, ingredient costing, under/over filling
- Internal autocalibration, with temperature and time-sensitive initialisation
- Built-in ioniser to eliminate static electricity around the sample
- Eleven language display text options, including: English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- GLP and GMP compliant outputs through USB or RS232 ports
- Touchless operation sensors (-/AD models also have automatic door opening, triggered via front and side sensors or a touchscreen button)
- Detachable display/control module for remote use (cable included)
|Weighing modes||g, mg, oz, ozt, ct, dwt, taels, mo, gn, ti, N, custom|
|Height above pan||mm||220|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||230 x 350 x 393|
With high resolution, back-lit, colour dot matrix display with protective in-use cover, 500mm extension cable for detachable module, RS232 and USB interfaces and a.c. adapter for 100-240V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.
EC Type Approved versions are also available - details on request.