A range of three sizes of sliding sash door fume cupboards accommodating accessory replaceable, activated carbon filters providing filtration, absorption or neutralisation of airborne contaminants. Accessory impregnated carbon filters are available for use in a wide range of extraction applications. Comply with BS EN61326-1:2006 and tested to BS7989 (face velocity and containment).
- Full airflow and filter constant monitoring system with display, service date information and filter type indicator.
- Greater than 0.5m/s face velocity
- Sliding sash door opening
- All filter exchange mechanisms are on the clean side of the filter and switches and electrical components are totally isolated from the dirty airflow and contamination
- Electrostatic pre-filter
- Quiet (<58dBa)
- Built-in , 2 x 15W fluorescent illumination
- Low airflow alarm if face velocity <0.3m/second
White epoxy coated mild steel frame, rear panel and head unit with glass windows in the side panels and glass sash front door. A removable front panel to the head unit allows easy access to the filters and clamping mechanisms. Controls are situated in the head unit front panel for easy operation.
|Service required||230V 50Hz a.c. single phase supply|
* Internal height: 800mm.
† Indicates the number of main (and safety) exhaust filters required.
Supplied with full airflow and filter constant monitoring system with display, service date information and filter type indicator, low airflow alarm and electrostatic pre-filter(s). For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies. Require, but are not supplied with, main exhaust filters, as indicated in the table.
|Commissioning A commissioning service for the fume cupboards is available within the UK only - details on request.|