Comprising highly absorbent sock booms and cushions to contain spillages of many chemical solutions and solvents.
- Lab-Pack, for non-aggressive liquids, chemical solutions, solvents and oils
- Will absorb substantial volumes of liquid without dripping
- Absorb spillage very rapidly
- Unlimited shelf life
- Non-toxic and can be disposed of by incineration (see note below)
- Supplied in a convenient, easily carried, flexible zipped case
- Contains no products that are COSHH regulated
The absorbent material is based upon cellulose fibre and expanded soft wood pulp and is contained in socks or pads of spun polyester resin. Even at high loading the polyester resin remains damp only which allows for safe disposal without dripping.
Will absorb approximately 35 litres of liquid. Comprising:
- 5 sock booms 120cm long x 8cm diameter to contain the spillage
- 5 cushions 35 x 30 x 2.5cm thick for fast pick up of the spilt liquid
- 1 pair tough PVC gloves size 9 which can be removed easily
- 1 disposal bag and tie
Supplied in flexible zipped cube case, overall 280 x 450 x 330mm H x W x D, with carrying straps.
Although there are no toxicity problems caused by incinerating the absorbent material on its own, this may not apply when it has absorbed the spillage. The spillage is not made safe by being absorbed and the appropriate regulations must be observed when disposing of the contaminated absorbent.