Blaubrand® intraEND® micropipettes are manufactured using precision capillary tubing with smooth surfaces and clean cut ends which ensure precision and accuracy.
- Calibrated to contain (in) the stated volume when filled from one end to the other
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Precision: 1% (size: 1µl 1.5%, size: 100µl 2%)
- Conformity-certified from 5µl size upwards
- CE-marked according to IVD Directive 98/79 EC
- Length: 29mm (size 100µl: 60mm)
- According to DIN/ISO 7550
Indicated by the symbol "H" mark shows that the product has been manufactured by Brand under quality control procedures according to Eichordnung, the German Federal Weights and Measures Regulations. Provided the instrument is used with the recommended accessories and in accordance with the supplied instructions, Brand certify conformity with annex 12 of the Eichordnung.