Biochrom® EZ REad 400 ELISA is a high-performance, 96-well microplate reader with powerful software for routine absorbance assays in research, quality control and diagnostics.
- Measures flat-, round- and v-bottomed, 96-well microplates and stripwells with standard ANSI SBS footprints
- Accuracy maintained by automatic lamp calibration prior to each reading
- USB 2.0 port for connection to the user’s PC, which is required to control the reader
- Flexible wavelength selection using a filter wheel
- Supplied with “Galapagos” software providing plate configuration and set-up functions, ELISA assay analysis including curve-fitting options for 4 and 5 parameter fits, database development of methods and results and complete data reporting
|Model||EZ Read 400 ELISA|
|Wavelength range||nm||400 to 750|
|Measurement range||O.D.||0 to 3.3|
|Reproducibility, (at 1.0 O.D. and at 450nm)||%||0.25|
|Accuracy, (at 1.0 O.D. and at 450nm)||%||0.5|
|Light source||Tungsten-halogen lamp|
|Standard filters||nm||405, 450, 492, 620|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||315 x 182 x 435|
|Supply requirements||100-240V 50/60Hz a.c.|
Supplied with four filters, dust cover, power cable and “Galapagos” software and user manual. For 100 to 240V 50/60Hz a.c. Requires, but is not supplied with, a personal computer running WindowsTM software for operation.