Carbolite Peak ovens are sophisticated units offering a choice of options.
- Maximum temperature 300°C
- Stainless steel interior
- Efficient insulation using totally encased, low thermal mass fibre material
- Chamber ventilation and exhaust vent adjustable from the front control panel
- Capacities up to 230 litres
- Natural (PN-) or forced air (PF-) circulation models
- PID controller incorporating a single ramp to set point facility and process timer
|Temperature uniformity (at 300°C)||±°C||7|
|Temperature stability (vent closed)||±°C||0.5|
|Dimensions, external (H x W x D) internal||mm mm||570 x 765 x 670 350 x 490 x 420|
|Shelves (positions)||2 (5)|
With stainless steel interior and nickel-plated, wire shelves as indicated. For 220-240V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.