High quality, polypropylene, ultra-low retention pipettor tips from Brand® are available as both standard and filter tips for Transferpette® pipettors (tips also compatible with most alternative makes of pipettor - details on request), plasma-treated to provide an ultra-hydrophobic surface over 3 times more liquid repellent than untreated polypropylene. This significantly reduces sample loss and increases reproducibility when washing with critical media.
- Physico-chemical treatment produces an homogeneous, defect-free surface with no siliconisation
- No leaching additives: DiHEMDA- and oleamide-free
- Highly transparent polypropylene
- Manufactured in cleanroom conditions (ISO 14 644-1 Class 8)
- BIO-CERT® versions available: β radiation sterilised, DNA-, RNase- and ATP- free with endotoxin concentation < 1 x 10-12g/item
Material comparison data:
|Material||Surface Tension mN/m|
|Brand ULR polypropylene||9|
Available in several packaging options, according to the user's requirements:
TipBox set, non-sterile
Supplied as a steam sterilisable polypropylene box with hinged transparent cover containing a filled tip rack, plus additional TipRacks as indicated.
TipBox set, sterile, BIO-CERT®
Supplied as a steam sterilisable polypropylene box with hinged transparent cover containing a filled tip rack, plus additional tip racks as indicated.
Space-saving, environmentally compatible refill system comprising 5 stacked racks to fit TipBox. Supplied with one TipBox and 2 TipStacks™.