For rapid, precise, relative or absolute, viscosity measurements in Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids. Comprises drive module and set of spindles for measuring ranges as indicated.
- Smart series: with backlit, alphanumeric LCD, indicating speed, spindle selected, viscosity in cP (mPas) and % of scale. With alternative display of viscosity in cSt, sample temperature (using a built-in Pt100 sensor) in °C or °F, shear rate (s¯¹) and shear stress (N/m¯²) using accessory, coaxial spindles and density in g/cm³ (entered by the user). Also features 10 programme memory, datalogging/downloading software and USB interface. Spindle speed range 0.3 to 100rpm in 18 steps. Temperature range 0 to 100°C x 0.1°C (32 to 212.0˚F).
- Auto-test function checks the instrument whenever it is switched on. Audio-visual alarms indicate any malfunction
- Choice of units: SI or CGS
- Calibration function allows recalibration by the user
- Choice of 10 display languages
Supplied with a set of standard spindles, levelling stand, spindle protector, carrying case, USB cable and data-logging software for operation on a personal computer (not supplied). For 100-240V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.
|Measuring range, cP||200 to 106,000,000|
|Resolution, cP||0.01*/0.1 (viscosities <10,000cP), 1 (viscosities >10,000cP)|
|Repeatability||0.2% of full scale|
|Overall||590 x 440 x 300|
*Using low viscosity adapter and spindle.