- P-6A Intermediate size with coarse and fine focussing, and stage condenser (N.A. 0.65)
- Designed and built for heavy classroom use
- Magnification 40X to 400X
- Monocular head
- Inclinable limb aids comfortable viewing
- Triple nosepiece
- Plano-concave mirror
With monocular head, smooth-action coarse and fine focussing, stage condenser (N.A. 0.65), locked-on eyepiece and stage clips, slip-clutch on the focussing movement, focus-stop to prevent damage to microscope slides and objectives, 6-aperture disc diaphragm, and illumination by plano-concave mirror.
- Eyepiece — W10XD (with pointer)
- Objectives — 4X, 10X, 40XR, parfocal achromatic
Supplied complete with dust cover. Overall 120 x 195 x 360mm W x D x H. Weight 2.3kg.