Small, low-cost, digital microscopes allowing the user to view or capture specimen images onto their own personal computer.
- High speed USB interface
- VGA (640 x 480) or SXGA (1280 x 1024) pixel resolution with active pixel
- Adjustable, illumination using built-in, 6 x white LED light source
- Automatic exposure, gain control and white balance to optimise image
- Software supplied allows control of resolution, colour, brightness and saturation
- High-quality lens provides undistorted, true images
- BUS-powered, with low energy consumption, ideal for field use
|Image sensor||¼" colour CMOS|
|Signal output||Serial data for USB standard compliant 2.0|
|Power||5V d.c. through USB port|
|Energy consumption||100mA (average)|
|Overall length x diameter||mm||110 x 31|
Supplied with software CD, stand and 1.5m cable. Requires a personal computer running Windows™ XP®, Vista® or 7® OS for operation.