- Upward action parallel link door keeps hot face away from the operator
- Heating elements are spirally wound nickel chrome wire, held in grooves within the insulated wall. These free-radiating, exposed heating elements provide a faster heat up rate than other conventional muffle furnaces
- Door linked, power cut-off switch for total operator safety
- Double skin, asbestos-free design provides natural air cooling for a cool outer case and the latest insulation materials ensure maximum thermal efficiency
- Solid state power switching for smooth reliable control
- Fitted chimney to remove fumes
- Zinc coated sheet steel outer case with hard wearing finish
Eurotherm 3216P1 Programmer
Compact, microprocessor based programmer incorporating 8 control segments and dual 4-digit display showing set point and actual measured temperature in the furnace.
|Heating time||mins||55 (1200oC)|
|Dimensions, internal (external*)||height, mm||230 (705)|
|width, mm||245 (505)|
|length, mm||400 (675)|
*External dimensions are with the door closed.
With controller and chimney. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies.
Safety Note - please check before ordering that the supply current is suitable for the power rating of the furnace.
High Temperature Furnaces
An extensive range of high temperature furnaces are available with maximum temperature capabilities of 1800°C. Standard designs include chamber furnaces with a maximum capacity of 25 litres and tube furnaces with up to 150mm diameter work tubes – details on request.