Here are our FAQs, separated into the following sections:
- Our Catalogue Range
- Purchasing from thelabwarehouse.com
- Registering on the Website
- Ordering from thelabwarehouse.com
Our Catalogue Range
Where can I find more information about a product?
- If you require further information on a product, simply click on the product description for a detailed description. At the bottom of the page there is a link to our catalogue page, which may provide further information on the required item. Alternatively, please contact our customer services department on freephone 0808 200 5277 for assistance.
I can’t find the product I require on your website. Can you still help?
- At thelabwarehouse.com we pride ourselves on the extensive range of our catalogue. However, if you cannot find the product you require, please contact our experienced customer services team on freephone 0808 200 5227 or e-mail as we can usually supply what you want.
Do you supply chemicals?
- We supply a wide range of cleaning products. If other chemicals are required please contact our customer services department who may be able to put you in touch with someone who can help.
Purchasing from thelabwarehouse.com
Do your prices include VAT?
- All prices are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged at the standard rate on all goods unless a valid VAT exemption certificate is supplied with the order.
Do you hire out products?
- Some products are available for hire for display purposes only. Please contact Nigel Cope on (020) 7729 7998 for more information. Alternatively, he can be contacted on 07721520865.
Registering on the Website
I’ve never ordered from you before, can I immediately order through the website?
- Yes, if you are based in the UK and have a card to pay with. We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express cards.
I was registered on the old website, do I need to register again?
- Due to the changeover process, we have been unable to retain all your details on our system. Thus for your first visit to the new website you will need to re-register all your information. Subsequently, this will be retained for any orders placed thereafter. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
- Click here or on the ‘Forgotten Password’ link in the login box.
Ordering from thelabwarehouse.com
I’ve just placed my order on the website, when can I expect to receive it?
- We aim to despatch “same day” for orders received before 3pm, subject to stock availability. If your complete order is not in stock, it will be shipped when all goods become available unless you request otherwise.
Special “before certain times” deliveries are available subject to an additional charge. Please contact our customer services department on freephone 0808 200 5227 for more information.
I’m a private individual; can I still buy from you?
- Yes, we can supply private individuals subject to our terms and conditions.
Can I open a credit account with you?
- Opening a credit account with thelabwarehouse.com is possible, subject to the completion of a credit application form. Please contact our customer services department on 0808 200 5227 for more information.
I live outside of the UK; can I still purchase from you?
- Yes, thelabwarehouse.com have a wealth of experience in sending goods overseas. Orders are currently not accepted through the website, so please contact our export department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 729 7998 to obtain a competitive quotation.
When sending through a quotation request, could you please include the following information:
- Country of final destination
- Terms of delivery required, e.g. CIF (destination)
- Mode of transport, i.e. air freight, sea freight or courier
- If applicable, consular or legalisation requirements
- Price validity required
Alternatively, you can start the order process and prior to entering your payment details, a quotation request page will appear. Here you can input any additional information you require and the details will be sent to our export customer services team.
I’ve ordered a product in error, can I return it?
- Yes, if you notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order. The goods must be in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. Thelabwarehouse.com will only accept unwanted products for refund if returned within 14 days of delivery, subject to our terms and conditions.
How do I return a product to you?
- Before returning any item, contact our customer services team on freephone 0808 200 5227 or email@example.com to obtain a Returns Number. This must be done within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Please pack the goods adequately for transit to us.
- Please mark the outside packaging with the obtained Returns Number.
- If we have arranged for a courier collection of your product, we are unable to specify the collection time, and it is your responsibility to ensure that some one will be present when the courier arrives at the collection address. If thelabwarehouse.com ask you to return it to us directly, please send it to: thelabwarehouse.com, Unit 10 Cliffside Trade Park, Motherwell Way, Grays RM20 3XD.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.