- Double skin construction in chamber furnaces reduces outer case temperature
- Only high grade fibre, brick and slab insulation materials used
- No asbestos used in construction
- Automatic cut-out isolates the mains supply to the heating elements when chamber door is opened
- Safety mesh guards or double skin casing fitted to tube furnaces
- Fitted with ceramic chimney
- Counterweighted chamber drop down doors
- Outer case finished in a durable stoved epoxy/polyester powder coating
Eurotherm 301 PID Controller
Economical, general purpose temperature controller with a 4-digit display for setting and indicating actual measured temperatures. Ideal for applications where optimal control performance, product integrity and reliability are required.
|Heating time||mins||40 (1000oC)|
|Controller||301 PID digital|
|Dimensions, internal (external)||height, mm||210 (630)|
|width, mm||220 (450)|
|length, mm||310 (520)|
With one-piece moulded ceramic fibre chamber with integral heating elements, built-in hearth, ceramic chimney, drop down door and vent. Fitted with Model 301 digital controller. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies.
Safety Note - please check before ordering that the supply current is suitable for the power rating of the furnace.