Silicone-free for lubricating ground glass joints, stopcocks etc.
- Excellent thermal stability
- No dripping point
- Chemically stable against most acids, alkalis and gases
- Insoluble in water and low molecular mono- and polyhydric alcohols such as ethanol, ethylene glycol, glycerine, etc.
- Can be dispersed in low molecular ketones, esters, amines, hydrocarbons, benzene derivatives, higher fatty acids, fatty acid esters and ethers
- Can be removed with Borer, or any laboratory detergents
- Only a very thin layer of glisseal® is required for excellent lubrication
- For high vacuum applications
- Note: MUST NOT be used to lubricate oxygen cylinder valves
|Working temperature range||normal, oC||-40 to 220|
|air excluded, oC||-40 to 320|
|short term, oC||400|
|Vapour pressure||at 21oC Torr||2 x 10-6|