High torque, air-powered, continuous running overhead stirrer which is ideal for a variety of laboratory stirring tasks. Certified in accordance with the European ATEX Directive 94/9/EG (see notes below).
- Spark-free operation
- Excellent power:weight ratio
- Can be run whilst overloaded to a standstill without damage
- Can operate from 0 to 6 bar pressure compressed air supplies
- Air consumption 260 litres/minute at 6 bar pressure
- Stainless steel housing resists corrosion
- Maximum stirrer volume 25 litres
- Continuously adjustable speed control using valve supplied
- With analogue gauge tachometer
- Clockwise rotation
Stainless steel housing. With valve for continuously adjustable speed control, integral exhaust air venting and 13mm diameter clamping tube for mounting on a stand incorporating a 9mm o.d. riffled nozzle for connection to compressed air supply tubing. Requires a (preferably dry) compressed air source for operation.
|Speed (no load)||rpm||1750|
|Sample viscosity capability||Medium|
|Drive shaft, L x diameter||mm||24 x 10|
|Information for operating stirrers in potentially explosive atmospheres|