HR-A series balances
Analytical electronic balances for routine applications.
- Weighing unit modes: g, mg, oz, ozt, ct, mo, dwt, gn, tl, tla, with %, counting, density and custom unit modes
- GLP-, GMP-, GCP- and ISO-compliant output
- Plastic draught shield with rotary sliding doors complies with FDA/HACCP “glass-free requirements” and unclips for easy cleaning and balance use in confined spaces
- External calibration using accessory weight
- Selectable weighing filters
- High contrast, reverse-backlit LCD readout
|Reproducibility||g||±0.0001 (up to 200g) ±0.0002 (rest of range)|
|Height above pan||mm||210|
|Stabilisation time||sec.||< 2|
|Overall W x H x D||mm||198 x 294 x 315|
Supplied with an a.c. adapter for 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies, instruction manual and RS232C interface.