Astell Swiftlock autoclaves
- Variable temperature range, 100 to 138°C (0.2 to 2.4bar)
- Fully automatic once filled with water
- Grade 316L stainless steel vessel
- Manufactured in accordance with PED97/23EC
Chamber: Grade 316L stainless steel to BS5500 cat. 3, with thermocouple entry port and chamber cleaning drain.
Outer case: Epoxy-coated, zinc-primed, steel panels on corrosion resistant, light alloy internal frame.
Door closure: Patented ‘Swiftlock’ single action closure mechanism, only when the door/lid is fully closed will the programmer commence the cycle and a safety locking bolt is automatically engaged.
Controls and fittings:
‘Securetouch’ programmer and cycle monitor with ten pre-set programmes providing ideal sterilisation conditions for typical loads; liquids, instruments, glassware and discard. A large, 145mm, colour touchscreen display allows easy control of processes, continuous readout of programme information, times, temperatures, warnings with audible alarms, pressure, cycle stage, cycle count and a graphical output of the current cycle. A “virtual printer” function stores cycle details for easy down-load to an accessory PC or external printer via USB, ethernet or RS232 interfaces provided. Additional selectable parameters include timed free steaming, Holdwarm function to maintain culture media in a liquid state after processing and delayed start. A PIN-protected programme lock enables re-programming of pre-set parameters by authorised personnel. A separate analogue pressure gauge is also provided.
All models have a drain port requiring plumbing into a low level, non-manifolded (35mm diameter) drain able to withstand free flowing steam.
- Pressure activated door lock
- Over-pressurisation safety valve
- Two thermal cooling locks in compliance with HSE.PM73
- Audio-visual end of cycle, cycle fault, cycle interruption alarms
- Sterilisation failure, water low and door unlocked alarms
- Insulated lid cover
With ‘Securetouch’ 10-programmer/controller, ‘Swiftlock’ door closure, manual filling and base shelf. For 230V 50/60Hz single phase 13A supply.