The Mettler Toledo FiveEASY™ and FiveEASY PLUS™ conductivity meters are simple, bench instruments for routine measurement in industrial or education applications.
- Simultaneous display of measurement, temperature and end-point recording
- Single point calibration with automatic recognition of 3 pre-defined standards
- Automatic linear temperature compensation from 0.0% per ˚C to 10.0% per ˚C and selectable reference temperature at 20˚C or 25˚C
- Easy set-up using navigation keys and intuitive display icons
- Large, segmented LCD readout
- FiveEASY PLUS™ FP30 model also measures salinity and includes RS232 and USB interfaces for data transfer to the user's personal computer and data storage of 200 measurements
|Ranges,||Conductivity TDS Salinity Temperature||0.00µS/cm to 200.0mS/cm 0.01mg/litre to 300.0mg/litre 0.00 to 42.00psu -5.0 to 105.0°C|
|Calibration||1-point, with 3 pre-defined standards|
|Temperature compensation||automatic||adjustable, 0.0% per °C to 10.0% per °C|
|Reference temperature||°C||20 or 25 selectable|
|Memory storage||Current calibration only|
|Power||a.c. adapter requiring a 100-240V 50/60Hz supply|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||227 x 147 x 70|
Supplied as a meter only with power adapter and instructions.