The Hanna HI-2200 series are precision, bench, pH, temperature or ion meters for testing, quality control or method development in both industry and academic applications.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Automatic calibration with buffer recognition
- Simultaneous display of pH and temperature
- Large LCD readout
- Result memory with recall
- Alternative mV readout available
|Ranges x resolution||pH mV (ISE) mV (ORP) °C||-2 to 16.00 x 0.01 ±399.9 x 0.1 ±1999 x 1 -9.9 to 120.0 x 0.1|
|Accuracy||pH mV °C||±0.01 ±0.2 (ISE), ±1 (ORP) ±0.4|
|Calibration||automatic, 1- or 2-point, pH4.01, pH6.86, pH7.01, pH9.18 and pH10.01 recognised|
|Temperature compensation||°C||-9.9 to 120|
|Input impedance||ohms, Ω||1012|
|Power||12V d.c. mains adapter|
|Overall H x W x D||mm||240 x 182 x 74|
Supplied with glass bodied, combination pH electrode and temperature probe, all with 1 metre cables, electrode holder, pH4.01 and 7.01 buffer solutions in 20ml bottles, electrode filling solution, instructions and 12V d.c. mains adapter. A 230V 50/60Hz supply is required for the adapter.