SBH1-D block thermostats
For controlled, dry heating of test tubes, microplates and Eppendorf tubes in aluminium blocks.
- Range ambient +8°C to +130°C
- Digital setting with bright, LED display
- ‘Hot warning’ light illuminates whenever block temperature exceeds 70°C even when unit is switched off (but remains connected to the mains supply socket)
- Heat to 100°C in less than twelve minutes
- Dual control model SBH130DC provides individual heating/control to two blocks
|Temperature range x resolution||ºC||Ambient + 8 to 130 x 0.1||Ambient + 8 to 130 x 0.1||Ambient + 8 to 130 x 0.1|
|Stability at 37ºC||±ºC||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Uniformity at 37ºC at 130ºC||±ºC ±ºC||0.1 1.0||0.1 1.0||0.1 1.0|
|Heater power||W||300||300||2 x 150*|
|Overall L x W x H||mm||235 x 280 x 115||310 x 280 x 115||310 x 280 x 115|
*Dual control model with separate block heating.
With ‘power on’ and ‘hot warning’ lamps and block extraction tool. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies. Requires,but does not include, interchangeable BK282- blocks.