BTD digital block thermostat
A low cost, analogue control, fixed block, dry heater for precision heating of microtubes, particularly in life sciences. With rapid heat up and digital control.
- Unique circular block which accommodates up to 49 samples in microtube formats: 24 x 1.5 to 2ml, 15 x 0.5ml and 10 x 0.2ml
- Range: ambient +5° to +100°C, stability ±0.1°C
- Block uniformity: ±0.2°C
- Heat up from +25°C to +100°C in 16 minutes, +25° to +37°C in 2 minutes
- Dual display of set and actual temperature
- Built-in timer from 1 minute to 96 hours with audible alarm at end of timed period
- Small footprint and compact design
As described. With circular fixed block. Overall 230 x 210 x 110mm (L x W x H). For 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies, 200W.