QBD block thermostats
For controlled, dry heating of test tubes, microplates and Eppendorf tubes in aluminium blocks.
- Range ambient +5°C to +130°C
- Novel, interactive control interface using a dial rotor and two keys
- Bright LED display
- Functions include: reaction timer from 1 to 4320 minutes, delayed start-up or switch-off function, offset adjustment to optimise accuracy, adjustable high temperature alarm, fault indication and alarm
- Socket for an accessory external Pt1000 temperature probe
- Thermal fuse overtemperature protection
|Temperature range x resolution||ºC||Ambient + 5 to 130 x 0.1||Ambient + 5 to 130 x 0.1||Ambient + 5 to 130 x 0.1|
|Uniformity (at 37ºC) within block across similar blocks||±ºC ±ºC||0.1 0.2||0.1 0.2||0.1 0.2|
|Overall L x W x H||mm||230 x 200 x 100||280 x 200 x 100||380 x 200 x 100|
Supplied with block extraction tool. For 230V 50/60Hz a.c. Requires,but does not include, interchangeable QB-series blocks.