QBH block thermostat
For controlled, dry heating of test tubes, microplates and Eppendorf tubes in aluminium blocks.
- Range ambient +5°C to +130°C
- Novel, interactive control interface using a dial rotor and two keys
- Bright LED display
- Functions include: reaction timer from 1 to 4320 minutes, delayed start-up or switch-off function, offset adjustment to optimise accuracy, adjustable high temperature alarm, fault indication and alarm
- Two-point calibration of internal (or accessory external) temperature probes, front panel programming interface allowing set-up of up to three temperature/time segments plus an end-of-programme segment for control of audible alert and ‘rest’ temperature
- Socket for an accessory external Pt1000 temperature probe
- Thermal fuse and additional overtemperature protection by adjustable thermal cut-out
|Temperature range x resolution
|Ambient + 5 to 200 x 0.1
|Uniformity (at 37ºC) within block across similar blocks
|Overall L x W x H
|280 x 200 x 100
Supplied with block extraction tool. For 230V 50/60Hz a.c. Requires,but does not include, interchangeable QB-series blocks.