For occasional or intermittent use, or serial flame sterilisation.
- Automatic gas ignition
- Low-profile, easily cleaned, stainless steel casing
- Gas and air regulators for fine control
- Visual alarm of burner head clogging and “burner hot” residual heat indicator
- Smooth sculpted design channels spillages away
- Can be tilted to avoid nozzle contamination
- Overheat protection system cuts off gas supply if overheating occurs or the electrical supply is interrupted
Model SCS basic has push-button ignition. The flame is maintained as long as the button is pressed and extinguishes on release. Alternatively, a foot pedal provided allows hands-free operation if required. Supplied with foot pedal, tilt mechanism, nozzles for natural gas or LPG, rack for up to 3 wire loop holders, tubing connector, wrench for gas connection and screwdriver for burner head. Overall 103 x 130 x 49mm L x W x H. Weight 0.7kg. Requires a 230V 50/60Hz single phase supply for the ignition circuit. Without gas supply.
Note: Gas cartridges can be exported only as seafreight – deck cargo. Local purchase is recommended.