Hettich Rotanta 460 series, high-capacity, benchtop centrifuges for routine clinical chemistry, pharmaceutical development, research and pharmacology.
- Maximum capacity 4 x 750ml
- Microprocessor controlled with easy to use touch keypad
- Digital setting and display of speed or rcf and time (CD725-30 also has temperature setting and display)
- 1 to 99 minute timer with "continuous" mode and pulse key
- Adjustable acceleration and brake rates
- Maintenance free induction drive for smooth and quiet operation
- Safety features include: rotor recognition, overspeed protection, imbalance detector and motor overheat protection
- Stainless steel lined chamber and lid
- Fully automatic lid locking mechanism
|Model||Rotanta 460||Rotanta 460 R|
|Maximum speed Swing-out rotor Fixed angle rotor||rpm rpm||4500 15000||4500 15000|
|Maximum rcf Swing-out rotor Fixed angle rotor||xg xg||4460 24400||4460 24400|
|Maximum volume spun Swing-out rotor Fixed angle rotor||ml ml||4 x 750 6 x 94||4 x 750 6 x 94|
Rotanta 460-R specifications:
With integral hermetically sealed cooling unit. Chamber temperature can be set between –20°C and +40°C and a pre-cooling programme can be used to ensure that samples maintain their required temperature when placed into the centrifuge. Overall 450 x 765 x 707mm H x W x D. Weight 142kg. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies. rating: 1800W. Without rotors, accessories or tubes.