Ohaus Frontier 571-series are flexible, multi-tasking, benchtop centrifuges suitable for a wide variety of separation tasks in research, industrial and clinical laboratories.
- Standard and refrigerated models
- Maximum capacity: 4 x 100ml
- Comprehensive range of accessory rotors available with automatic rotor recognition
- Memory storage of up to 99 programmes including parameter settings and rotor information
- Rotary control setting with membrane keypad and backlit LCD readout provide easy operation
- Safety features include overspeed protection activated on rotor insertion, active imbalance detection, motorised lid-locking and self-diagnosis programme
- Powerful, brushless, maintenance-free, induction motor
- Thread-free, rotor locking mechanism
- Refrigerated model 5718R includes a roor pre-cooling programme
|Maximum volume spun||4 x 100ml||4 x 100ml|
|Temperature range||°C||-||-20 to +40|
|Timer||10 sec. to 99 hrs. 99min. 59sec. or continuous||10 sec. to 99 hrs. 99min. 59sec. or continuous|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||408 x 499 x 351||408 x 731 x 351|
For 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies. Without rotors, accessories or tubes.