The Stuart SC6+ from Bibby Scientific is well suited to microbiological applications, allowing fast and accurate counting of bacterial and mould colonies.
- Benchtop profile with comfortable sloping front and easy access to the dish area
- LED digital readout to 999 counts
- Adjustable pressure sensitive count system
- Can be used with probe or felt-tipped pen
- Audible confirmation of each count
- Built-in average count facility allows multiple plates to be counted and average colony count calculated
- Glare-free, peripheral illumination
- Choice of light or dark background
- Accepts up to 90mm diameter petri dishes
- Can be connected to an accessory printer or the user’s PC via a USB output and cable, enabling download of colony statistics and eliminating manual errors
- Accessory 1.7X and 3X magnifiers allow smaller colonies to be counted
With peripheral illumination and sloping front to reduce operator fatigue, zero/reset/average keys, mains switch and count pressure sensitivity control. Supplied with one Wolffhuegel graticule, dish centring adapters for 50 to 90mm diameter dishes, a USB interface and cable and one segmentation disc. Without magnifier. Overall 310 x 300 x 140mm W x D x H. Weight 1.5kg. For 230V 50Hz single phase supplies.