Conventional-style, computer keyboards enclosed in a nano-silver impregnated, latex-free, antibacterial, flexible silicone membrane barrier, allowing use in chemical/medical and microbiological or cleanroom laboratory environments.
- Totally flat surface; easy to clean and sanitise
- Can be cleaned using antibacterial- and alcohol-based reagents or Chlor-clean
- Keyboard underside incorporates an easy-clean cover
- Ultra slim profile with soft touch, tactile keys
- Comply with current electrical safety and recycling legislation, CE, FCC approvals and ROHS compliant
- Compatible with Microsoft™ Windows™ operating systems
- Magnetised versions available to allow attachment to compatible metal surfaces or an accessory mounting plate
As described. Wireless, magnetic version, with 2.4GHz frequency connection, USB port for dongle connection and 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries. Overall 400 x 130 x 22mm W x D x H, weight 0.8kg.