Newton Science micropipettors are budget-level, air displacement, microlitre pipettors designed for use in a wide range of applications.
- Digital variable volume or fixed volume models available
- Fully autoclavable (at 121˚C and 15psi for 10-15 minutes)
- Variable volume models have one-handed adjustment and 4-digit display with high-contrast figures for easy viewing
- Steamlined tip ejector for smooth tip ejection
- Large handgrip for comfortable operation
Performance data, fixed volume models:
|Volume, µl||Accuracy (A, ±%)||Coefficient of variation* (CV, ±%)|
* Figures quoted are based on using distilled water at 20°C.
Supplied complete with a performance certificate and shelf, or rack, hanger.