Compact, economical, twin-channel datalogger for monitoring temperature and humidity in various applications.
- Non-volatile memory, even when battery exhausted
- Internal NTC temperature and capacitive humidity sensors
- Large LCD readout of either temperature or humidity, alarm and battery status indicators
- Data transfer via USB interface which also enables programming
- Push-button start
- IP20 protection class casing
- Battery powered with easy replacement
|Measuring ranges (resolution)||%RH||0 to 100.0 (0.1)|
|oC||- 20 to +70 (0.1)|
|Accuracy||± %RH||3, ±1 digit +0.03% RH/K|
|Maximum storage||16,000 readings|
|Measuring time cycle||Adjustable 1 minute to 24 hours|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||59 x 37 x 16|
|Power supply||2 x CR2032 lithium battery giving approximately 365 days operation|
With wall holder, USB interface port, receiver and cable, and 2 x batteries. Requires Comsoft basic download/programming software (free, internet download).