Brand Titrette® digital burettes offer high accuracy and useful features to aid precision dispensing of liquids.
- High accuracy (within Class A limits)
- Precision gears allow drop-wise titration and
- three decimal place display available up to 20ml volume
- Pause button allows titration value to be retained during refilling
- Powered by standard alkaline 1.5V AAA batteries with Auto Power Off function, adjustable from 1 to 30 minutes use
- Built-in SafetyPrime™ recirculating valve on discharge tube channels back reagent Into the reservoir during priming
- Telescopic FEP filling tubes and adjustable dispensing tube increase flexibility in use
- Inspection windows allow easy monitoring of solution being dispensed (interchangeable amber windows supplied for light-sensitive solutions)
- User calibration and adjustment features allow incorporation into GLP protocols
- User-serviceable piston, cylinder and valve assemblies for easy cleaning or replacement
- Models available with RS232 interface and software to download data, ID, and calibration details to the users’ PC (requires Windows™ OS)
Resolution 0.001ml up to 20ml, 0.01ml rest of range (25ml model), 0.002 up to 20ml, 0.01ml rest of range (50ml model). Accuracy within Class A limits. Supplied with performance certificate. With GL45 standard neck thread, (170 to 330mm) filling recirculation tube, 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries, 3 x polypropylene bottle adapters (GL45/32, GL45/S40, GL32/NS29/32), two each clear and amber inspection windows and instructions. Additionally incorporates an interface and supplied with a cable (9-pin sub- D plug) and Cd software disk for Windows™ OS computers. Without reservoir.