The Socorex Acura 810 dilution pipettor is a purpose designed, two-volume pipettor for performing serial 1:10 dilutions in bacteriology.
- Two pre-calibrated, fixed volumes of 1ml and 0.1ml in a two-step stroke allows subsequent pipetting of these volumes using the same liquid sample
- Rigid metal nozzle with replaceable filter accepts accessory, long “straw” tips to aspirate narrow or deep vessels or blender bags (such as Stomacher® bags)
- Both volumes are calibrated independently
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C maximum for 20 minutes and easily disassembled for maintenance and cleaning
- Justip™ tip ejector adjustment and smooth operation enhance operator comfort
- Volume: 1ml (+0.1ml), Accuracy: less than ±2.5%