An easy-to-use system for monitoring microbes in industrial fluids.
- For use in applications including:
- compliance with L8 (Legionella bacteria control in water systems) directives set out by the UK Health and Safety Executive
- microbial control to extend working life of fluids, filters and pumps
- corrosion prevention in machines, tanks and pipes by minimising the amount of microbial metabolites
- enhancing the microbial quality of final products
Standard S: For monitoring anaerobic sulphate reducing bacteria. Diagnostic gel test
Comprise plastic outer sample tube and screw cap which is attached to a capillary tube into which the fluid is drawn and the capillary tube then immersed in sulphate-rich gel contained in the outer tube, before incubation. Any microbial growth appearing after incubation can be interpreted with the aid of a card giving approximate contamination levels in terms of colony numbers. Supplied with results interpretation card and instructions.