Mounted in a rugged polypropylene housing. All have a low hold-up volume. Dimensions 53 x 46mm diameter x length and with connections for 6 to 10mm bore tubing unless otherwise stated.
- Laminated hydrophobic glass microfibre filter
- Wide range of chemical compatibility
- High loading capacity and high throughput filtration media
- Particle retention > 0.3 micron
- Autoclavable up to 132°C
- Maximum operating pressure 4.1 bar
Ideal for rapid filtration of air or gases for sterile applications. The device is small and compact and yet able to filter large volumes of air at low pressures up to 4.1 bar, and has a high loading capacity. Non-sterile.