Mounted in a rugged polypropylene housing. All have a low hold-up volume. Dimensions 53 x 46mm diameter x length and with connections for 6 to 10mm bore tubing unless otherwise stated.
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Maximum operating pressure 0.9 bar
- 99.97% of particles of 0.3 microns or larger are retained
- Reduces risk of cross contamination and aqueous aerosol contamination of vacuum pumps and aspiration systems
- Eliminates harmful bacterial exhaust fumes
A protection device for vacuum pumps and personnel. Harmful bacterial exhaust fumes are removed because of the particle size retention, and aqueous aerosols removed because of the hydrophobic membrane.