Mounted in a rugged polypropylene housing. All have a low hold-up volume. Dimensions: 53 x 46mm diameter x length. Connections: For 6 to 10mm bore tubing. Also accept male luer slip.
- 0.2µm asymmetric cellulose mixed ester membrane
- Maximum operating pressure 4.1 bar
- Glass microfibre prefilter with all pore sizes
- Supplied radiation sterilised with cap on outlet
- Can be autoclaved once at 131°C for 20 minutes
Designed principally for the filtration of aqueous solutions. Typical applications include the filtration of tissue culture media, reagent preparation, pharmaceutical preparations, enzymes, biologicals and particle counting solutions.