Mounted in a rugged polypropylene housing. All have a low hold-up volume. Dimensions 53 x 46mm diameter x length and with connections for 6 to 10mm bore tubing unless otherwise stated.
- Polypropylene housing and membrane
- Pore sizes 5µm or 10µm
- Filtration area 16cm2, able to filter up to 5 litres fluid before replacement
- Autoclavable at 131°C for 20 minutes
- Hold-up volume less than 0.1ml
- Maximum operating pressure 4.1 bar
Extremely versatile filter for aqueous samples and solvents. A high loading capacity and flowrate enable effective filtration for large volume sample preparation up to the 10µm level.