Ohaus® Adventurer® Series are advanced, general purpose balances combining inventive features with straightforward operation for laboratory, industrial and educational requirements.
- Colour touchscreen, graphical display with wide viewing angle showing weight and application information
- Additional six fixed button controls initiate power on/off, print, zeroing and calibration with the tare function opened by keys on either side of the control panel
- User selectable units g, mg, msg, mo, N, oz, dwt, Ba, ct, gn, lb, tl, tc, tla, troy oz. and custom
- Application modes include: parts counting, % weighing, check weighing, dynamic weighing, totalisation and display hold (for situations where the display might be momentarily obscured)
- Full range automatic tare function
- RS232, USB device and host ports with GLP/GMP data output and cloning feature which allows user and application settings to be saved to an accessory USB flash drive and used to configure another Adventurer® balance
- 0.1/1mg readability models have a draught shield with two-piece, wide opening, side doors and sliding top panel for easy access and requiring minimal space on the benchtop
- Choice of AutoCal™ internal calibration with daily routine or external calibration models
- Weigh-below hook for density/specific gravity determination
||354 340 230|
With touchscreen display and six button operation, bidirectional RS232 and USB interfaces, weigh-below facility, stability error and “below minimum weight” indicators, adjustable feet, levelling bubble and a.c. adapter for 100-240V 50/60Hz single phase supplies.