Pioneer series balances
Designed for routine weighing tasks in a variety of laboratory, industrial and educational applications.
- Choice of InCal™ internal or external calibration models
- Large, backlit, twin-line, LCD display with wide viewing angle
- Choice of selectable units: mg, g, ct, N, lb, oz, ozt, dwt, ti, tl, mo, Ba, gn, tla, mesgl and custom
- Parts counting, percentage weighing and dynamic weighing functions
- 4-button operation of multiple application modes
- GLP output via RS232 or USB of balance ID, with spaces for recording user and project ID’s, time and date
- Selectable environmental filter settings
- Analytical models have an easily dismantled draught shield for easy cleaning with a static removal bar to discharge any static that has accumulated prior to handling samples
- Weigh-below hook for density/specific gravity determination
- Integral menu and calibration lock
- Front visible levelling bubble
|Overall W x H x D||mm||209 x 321 x 309|
With four button operation, RS232 and USB output interfaces, weigh below facility and a.c. adapter for 230V 50Hz single phase supplies.
Accessory calibration weights - see BD912-series.