Ohaus® PR series are general purpose balances featuring an uncomplicated design which provides competitive performance in essential laboratory, industrial or educational weighing applications at an economical price level.
- Choice of InCal™ automated internal calibration or external calibration models
- Large, backlit LCD readout
- User selectable units g, mg, oz, dwt, ct, gn, troy oz. (precision models over 520g capacity can additionally weigh in kg and lb units)
- Application modes include: parts counting, % weighing and full range tare
- Four-button operation with simple user interface
- RS232 data output port
- Front visible levelling bubble
- Weigh-below hook for density/specific gravity determination
- Selectable environmental filter settings
||207 531 387|
* Calibration weight not supplied - see BD912.
With four button operation, RS232 output interface and a.c. adapter for 100-240V 50/60Hz a.c. single phase supplies.