A square wave pulse generator for bench top use, capable of single or multi- pulse operation at voltages suitable for in ovo electroporation. The use of the chick embryo as a model for gene transfer experiments has grown rapidly in recent years. The TSS20 OVODYNE is a highly-refined, microprocessor-based instrument providing flexibility and convenience in operation.
- Accurate voltage setting
- Resistance measuring facility ensures that an appropriate voltage is selected for electroporation in the presence of conductive buffers, or that electrode spacing is adjusted to avoid current limiting conditions
- Clean, square wave pulses produced
- Safe and easy-to-use
- Remote hand- or footswitch operation
- Accessory EP21 current amplifier extends the current range of the TSS20 up to 1000mA, allowing electroporation of other embryo cell types and multiple embryos in vitro
- Silver, tungsten, or platinum-tipped electrodes available
|Pulse voltage||V||0 to 99.9 x 0.1|
|Pulse type||Square wave|
|Programmable pulses||1 to 999 x 1|
|Pulse width||milliseconds||1 to 999 x 1|
|Resistance||ohms (Ω)||0 to 9998 x 1|
|Sequences||0 to 999|
|Overall W x D x H||mm||230 x 200 x 85|
For 230V 50/60Hz single phase supplies. Supplied without probes or probe holders which are required for operation.