Filtration fume hoods for operator protection against fumes, vapours and smoke when handling modest volumes of chemicals. Ideal for intermittent procedures or educational demonstrations.
- Comply with French AFNOR NF X.15-211 class 2 standard
- All four side walls have transparent polycarbonate panels to maximise lighting of the work area and visibility externally, within a coated steel framework and overhead fan/filter housing
- Standard features includes filtered air sampling port, timer with periodic alarm reminder to test filter saturation, air flow meter, two cable ports to allow instrument to be used inside the cabinet and CD-ROM with list of approved chemicals for use with filters
- All filter exchange mechanisms are on the clean side of the filter and switches and electrical components are totally isolated from the dirty airflow and contamination
- Hingeing front panel allows full access to the work area for set-up with choice of two-hand, or single trapezoidal opening models
- Accessory plastic coated, laminated ply or tempered glass work surfaces with spill retention sump
- A choice of two standard activated carbon filters is offered, either for organic or corrosive fumes and vapours
- Rapid, easy filter cartridge replacement
- Quiet fan extraction reduces noise disturbance to the operator
- Electronic filter alarm monitors airflow through the filter and activates when this falls below a safe level due to filter clogging or fan failure
|Front panel opening||Trapezoidal|
|Average face velocity||m/sec.||0.5|
|Service required||220-240V 50/60Hz a.c. single phase supply|
† Indicates the number of main filters and light modules required.
For 220-240V 50/60Hz single phase supplies. Requires, but is not supplied with, main exhaust filters, as indicated in the table.