Robust storage cabinet for the safe storage of flammable substances in compliance with both EU and U.S. standards.
- Complies fully with EN14470-1 (30 minute fire resistance - ISO834 test) and FM6050
- Melamine-faced, wooden construction offers excellent chemical resistance and structural rigidity
- Self-closing doors and inlet/outlet vents with fused links which shut the doors automatically and seal the ventilation system if the ambient temperature exceeds 43°C
- 3-point locking of doors ensure high security
- Base trough provided for easy collection and disposal of spillages
- Tray-type, steel shelves for minor spillages, which are height- adjustable
- Labelled in accordance with ISO3684, EN14470-1 (04/2004), FM6050 and European Directive 92/58/CEE
|Capacity||litres U.S. gallons||250 68|
|Overall H x W x D||mm||1980 x 1115 x 550|
Due to the large size and weight of this unit, the user must ensure that suitable space area, floor loading and access for installation is available prior to ordering. They are installable by the user and delivery therefore will only be made to the customers unloading area.